Styled in black, the?ÿGator Cases GM-06-MIC-WP?ÿmicrophone case is designed to securely hold and protect six handheld wired microphones for musicians and audio engineers on the go. Lightweight (at 4 lb) and waterproof, the case boasts IP67, ATA-300, and Mil-STD-810F certifications, making it well equipped to withstand the rigors of live sound and remote recording applications.
The heavy-duty case is constructed from injection-molded NK-7 resin and is impact-, water-, and dust-proof. Foam insert provides cushioning and support for your microphones. The case utilizes an easy-release Powerclaw latching system that provides a secure seal. A soft-grip handle supplies a comfortable feel when carrying the unit between locations. The GM-06-MIC-WP features case holes, which may be used for installing user-supplied padlocks.
- Heavy-duty case holds up to six handheld microphones
- Waterproof and dustproof with IP67 certification
- Mil-STD-810F immersion test certified
- ATA-300 certified for airline shipping
- Lightweight and impact-proof,?ÿinjection-molded NK-7 resin shell
- Easy-release Powerclaw latching system
- Comfortable soft-grip carry handle
- Padlock-compatible design
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.