The?ÿProX XS-XDJXZ WLTBL Case?ÿprovides excellent protection for the?ÿPioneer XDJ-XZ?ÿand ease of use for you. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, and a removable front panel to access front input jacks easily and access the front 1U rack space.
This ProX?ÿATA 300 Case?ÿis manufactured with the?ÿHoneycomb Digitalƒ?›?ÿProtective Finish on Laminated ?ÿ3/8" plywood. ?ÿMade with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digitalƒ?› hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digitalƒ?› design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- ProX Premium Black on Black Design, All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Removable V-shape Front Access Panel
- Removable Glide Sliding Laptop Shelf
- ATA-300 Style Flight Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- 2x Low Profile Penn-Elcom Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digitalƒ?› Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-lock Latches - Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Featuring A Bottom 1U 19" Rack Mount Space Below Controller (Incl rack rails)
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
* ProX Goes Green:?ÿThe durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.