The ProX XS-SX1K WLTFRD Silver Hardware on Black Honeycomb Digital™ Laminate Flight case with sliding Laptop shelf and 1U Rackspace underneath the controller is designed by ProX Cases for the PIONEER DDJ-1000 / SRT, and DDJ-SX Series Digital DJ Controllers and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
This case includes an which is an Exclusive Product from ProX (Design Copyright © 2018) LED light. It is 20 inches long, has 13 bright SMD 5050 LEDs providing over 16 Million color combinations via the included Wireless Remote Control. It is also has a Sound Active mode as well. The X-GLOLITE20 is housed in an aluminum body for durability and safety, USB powered and also includes an AC Wall Adapter. The wireless remote uses a CR2025 3V battery.
The XS-DDJSX1K WLTFRD is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8" Gig-Ready Series Plywood, with black hardware on gray honeycomb surface, durable rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience as well as a removable front panel that allows for easy access to the 1U rack space, front controls, and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases during the manufacturing process use CNC technology to assure all cases are consistently built with strict specifications that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases is known for since 1984.
For your safety and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that sliding shelves can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.Features:
ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment
- Limited Edition Flame Red on Black Design
- Glolite20 LED kit included
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8" plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action recessed handles
- Industrial heavy-duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Featuring A Bottom 1U 19" Rack Mount Space Below Controller (Incl. Rack Rails)
- Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting*High-density foam interior support & casing
- Plenty of cable management space behind and underneath the controller
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
*ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contains 70% recycled content. Of that recycled content, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
31.00"L x 19.50"W x 9.00"H
Weight: 37.00 lbs
34.00"L x 22.00"D x 11.00"H
Shipping Weight: 43.00 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.