WIRELESS POWERSOUND for loud and demanding lead vocals The D7 WL1 reference dynamic vocal microphone head creates the subtle and opened sound of a condenser capsule with the powerful resonance of a dynamic microphone. The patented dual-layer Varimotion diaphragms can vibrate unhindered which results in an extraordinary crisp and clean sound. The unique laminated material damps high resonance peaks in the frequency response. In combination with the tight, supercardioid polar pattern enables the D7 s outstanding high gain before feedback. The D7 WL1 features a precision metal dust filter that provides a consistent protection for the diaphragm, ensuring an extra-long life. It is designed to fit the HT4500 handheld transmitter.?ÿ
- Dual thickness Varimotion diaphragm provides?ÿa subtle and opened sound in all frequency ranges.
- Highest feedback suppression laminate?ÿdiaphragm material damps critical resonance peaks.
- Integrated hum compensation coil for?ÿutmost clean sound.
- Precision metal dust filter protects?ÿthe capsule from sound changing pollution.
- Self-cleaning contacts ensure?ÿreliable operation and long life.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.