The Strike Amp 12 from Alesis is a 2000W powered drumming speaker with a 12" woofer and high-frequency compression driver. This speaker can be used to deliver explosive bi-amplified power to an Alesis electronic drum kit (sold separately) for live stage, theater, or recording studio applications.
It is built with two XLR-1/4" TRS combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicators. There is a contoured EQ switch to help you control your sound and a ground-lift switch to eliminate unwanted noise. It is equipped with one XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device.
The Strike Amp 12, with its refined appearance, flexible tilt-back cabinet designƒ??which can also be pole mountedƒ??is lightweight, ruggedly constructed, and built with a versatile user interface that is a snap to set up and use.
- Specially voiced 12" woofer and high-frequency compression driver deliver drum sounds with precise, full response across the entire frequency range without any artificial coloration
- 2000 watts of peak power delivers clarity, punch, and enough headroom for any performance or practice space
- Two XLR-1/4" TRS combo inputs with independent volume controls and clip indicators
- Contour EQ switch to control your sound
- Ground-lift switch eliminates unwanted noise
- XLR output to link another Strike Amp 12 or send your performance to another input device
- Lightweight and flexible tilt-back cabinet design that can also be pole mounted
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.