The?ÿAlesis Multipad Clamp?ÿis a universal percussion pad mounting system designed to securely hold a multipad at a convenient playing position for drummers and percussionists on stage, at home, and in the studio. Affixed to a continuously variable ball-and-socket joint for precise placement, its square flat pad mount fits multipads from Alesis and other manufacturers. The 15" boom arm may be slid up or down and tilted in the 5.75" clamp assembly, which utilizes an adjustable opening to easily attach to any floor-, drum-, or rack-mounted cymbal stand. Durable steel and plastic construction ensures reliability session after session.
- For Drummers & Percussionists
- Fits Alesis & Other Multipads
- Attaches to Cymbal/Rack Stand
- Adjustable Angle & Height
- Flat Pad Mount
- 15" Boom Arm
- 5.75" Clamp with Adjustable Opening
- Variable Ball-and-Socket Joint
- Durable Steel & Plastic Construction
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.