Soundcraft EPM12 | 12 Mono + 2 Stereo Audio Console
The emphasis with the Soundcraft EPM is very firmly on quality build and audio performance, with an easy-to-understand control surface uncluttered by unnecessary facilities, and Soundcraft has brought new technologies and ideas to this very cost-effective range. A unique feature of the signal monitoring is the PEAK led. This uses multipoint signal take-offs to watch for overload in several parts of the channel strip, and the led lights more brightly as the signal approaches the peak point. For smooth and accurate channel control, the EPM has 60mm high-quality faders as used on other Soundcraft desks. The monitor output and headphone output work in parallel so that performers can still listen on phones while an engineer is listening on studio monitors.
– Frame sizes 6+2, 8+2, and 12+2- 2 configurable auxiliary buses- XLR-type and metal jack connector sockets
– RCA phono stereo playback inputs and record outputs- 3-band EQ with a swept mid on mono inputs
– 2-band EQ on stereo inputs
– TRS insert sockets and inserts on all mono inputs and mix output
– Ten-segment LED output metering
– Intuitive and comprehensive solo system
– Headphone output
– Easily rack-mountable
The Soundcraft EPM will find itself in many applications including live music, recording, houses of worship, and multi-speaker installations.