AKG PT420 Band A Professional Wireless Bodypack Transmitter
The AKG PT420 is a wireless bodypack transmitter compatible with the SR420 wireless receiver. With a lightweight design, it is comfortable for performers and presenters to wear, while providing up to 8 hours of continuous use on a AA battery.
The channel-selection buttons allow you to quickly set the transmitter to operate on one of eight different carrier frequencies to match it with the receiver.
Other features include an easily accessible 3-position On/Off switch that can be used to mute the transmitter. There is an adjustable gain control to adjust the microphone level.
The 3-pin mini-XLR input jack allows you to plug the lavalier, headset, or instrument microphone of your choice or a guitar/bass with the included guitar cable.
Microphones, Guitar Cables You can connect the following AKG microphones to the audio input jacks of the PT420:
- Lavalier/headset mics: CK77 WR, CK99 L, C417 L, C520 L, C555 L, C544 L, HC577 L
- Instrument mics: C516 ML, C518 ML, C519 ML, C411 L
- MKG L guitar cable: for an electric guitar, electric bass guitar, or a keytar
- Up to eight hours with a single AA battery
- Low-battery indicator
- Quiet On/Off/Mute switch
- Easy operation
- Adjustable gain control
- Integrated charging contacts for use with the CU400 charging unit (available separately) when operating on HR 6 AA (NiHM) rechargeable battery (available separately)