The HX series are our ultra lightweight, compact yet high performance digital power amplifier models.
All models feature comprehensive protection and status indicators, and are in 2 and 4 channel variants offering from 2 x 225 watts at 4ohms up to 4 x 765 watts.
The HX series are all 1U size, with power factor correction (PFC), universal power supplies with will operate between 90-250VAC, and will perform at loads down to 2ohms.
For demanding installation, conference, entertainment and smaller touring and rental applications, the new HX series will supply the performance, power and reliability you need in a compact, affordable package.
- Energy saving design with high efficiency
- Power factor correction (PFC)
- Universal 90-250V power supply
- 2 and 4 channel models
- Reliable efficient operation down to 2ohm loads
- Variable speed fan cooling
- Status and protection indicators
- Stereo/parallel/bridge modes
- Multiple gain modes
- Output limiter
- Balanced XLR inputs
- Professional speaker connectors
- Thermal, overload, DC protection
- Thermal, fault and limiter indicators
8ohms Stereo: 2x150watts
4ohms Stereo: 2x225watts
2ohms Stereo: 2x435watts
16ohm Bridged: 300watts
8ohm Bridged: 510watts
- 4ohm Bridged: 870watts
- Slope (1kHz, Bypass LPF): 50V/us
Input Sensitivity 1kHz: 1Vrms
THD+N (10% rated output power): 0.02%
IMD-SMPTE (10% rated output power): 0.05%
DIM30 (10% rated output power): 0.05%
Crosstalk rejection (less than rated power, 20Hz ƒ?? 1kHz): >80Db
Frequency Response (10% rated output power, 8ohm, 20Hz ƒ?? 20kHz): 0.2dB
Input Impedance: 20k ohm (bal), 10k ohm (unbal)
Damping Factor (8ohm, 20Hz ƒ?? 100Hz): 300
S/N ratio (A weighted, 20Hz-20kHz): 105dB
Power supply: 90-260VAC, 50/60Hz
Protection: overoad/thermal/DC output protection
Dimensions (WxHxD)?ÿ483mm x 44mm x 323mm
- Net Weight: 2channel 5.0kg, 4channel 5.7kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.