The Studiomaster C2 series are an ultra compact high quality mixer series, offering comprehensive features normally found on larger consoles in an attractive compact moulded case.
All units feature 2 band EQ on all channels, auxiliary for external effects processors, pan/balance control, and input gain and level controls. The output section is equally comprehensive with stereo outputs, playback/record on both RCA and USB (on C2S models), bar graph metering and headphone output .
Perfect for many applications, including home recording, live mixing, location mixing, monitoring, commercial/corporate uses and many other applications where an ultra compact mixing console is required.
- 8 inputs
- 4 mic channels
- 2 stereo channels
- 2 band EQ
- Channels: 8
- Mic Inputs: 4
- Stereo Inputs: 4
- Frequency Responce: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-1dB)
- Distortion: <0.08% @ -10dBu
- Residual Noise: <-98dB
- Gain Range: 0dB to +45dB(Mic), -20dB to +25dB(Line)
- Input Impedance: 20k ohm(bal) 24k ohm(un-bal)
- EQ: Hi, Lo
- Maximum Output: +21dB +/-2dB
- Output Impedance: 1k ohm(record), 25k ohm(headphones)
- USB: N/A
- Dimension W*H*D: 244 x 218 x 75 (mm)
- Power Supply: Wall adaptor 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 15W
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.