The Alesis Recital Pro is an 88-key digital piano designed to provide a realistic playing experience and education-friendly features for beginning keyboardists and experienced pianists in rehearsals, at home, or on stage. It delivers natural response via 88 hammer-action keys with adjustable touch sensitivity. There are 12 voices including acoustic and electric pianos, organs, strings, bass, and more, and each sound has a corresponding demo. Ten additional demo songs are available for reference and practice.
Boasting 8 dual-zone LED backlit rubber pads with the ability to incorporate up to 2 external pads for additional control, the SamplePad Pro 8-Pad Percussion and Triggering Instrument from Alesis features 200 built-in sounds organized into 10 kits with the ability to add your own sounds via its SD card slot. The additional kick drum pad input provides switch and trigger options, while the hi-hat pedal input can be assigned to switch or variable operation. Its 200 built-in sounds can be expanded to include an additional 512 sounds and 89 custom kits via a 32 GB SD card (not included). A 1/8" aux input allows you to play along with your favorite backing tracks, while 5-pin DIN MIDI I/O and USB connectivity provide a range of connection options.
- 8 dual zone isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 2 additional drum pad inputs
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- Add new sounds via SD Card (SD Card not included)
- Save up to 512 sounds and 20 kits per 32 GB SD card (not included)
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- MIDI IN and OUT ports
- USB port for computer connectivity
- 1/4" stereo outputs (L, R)
- 1/4" headphone output with volume control
- 1/8" stereo aux input with level control
- System footswitch jack
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.